Installing Fusion Middleware Control 11g on to a Weblogic domain is a very troublesome affair. By default Weblogic 10.3.3 does not come with the Enterprise Manager. Also note that if you install Fusion Middleware 11g (which includes JDeveloper, ADF and Weblogic), Enterprise Manager is not bundled.
Go to http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/downloads/fmw-11-download-092893.html and download
1) Weblogic (at time of writing, 10.3.3)
2) RCU - Repository Creation utility (at time of writing, 220.127.116.11.3)
3) Application Development Runtime (at time of writing, 18.104.22.168.0 and 22.214.171.124.0)
To install Enterprise Manager, do the following -
1) Install Weblogic
2) Run RCU (rcuHome\BIN\rcu.bat)
3) Install Application Development Runtime 126.96.36.199.0
4) Patch Application Development Runtime 188.8.131.52.0
Create Domain and select Oracle Enterprise Manager - 184.108.40.206. This will automatically select its dependency - Oracle JRF 220.127.116.11
Please note Oracle JRF is the ADF runtime that is needed for all ADF applications.
1) Start Admin Server
2) Open browser and point to the Admin Server URL/em (example http://localhost:7001/em)
3) Login with the admin user credentials.